ARTICLE 1. PURPOSE
1. The purpose of these Terms and Conditions is to establish the terms and conditions of the relationship between the COUPLE, BLOMME STUDIO, GUESTS, CONTRIBUTORS and any other service USER.
2. By signing the WEDDING ALBUM EARLY-BIRD REGISTRY contract, the COUPLE indicates that both of its members are fully aware of and accepts all the conditions of this Contract.
ARTICLE 2. WEDDING ALBUM EARLY-BIRD REGISTRY SERVICE DESCRIPTION
2.1 GENERAL SERVICE
1. BLOMME STUDIO, through the options described below, offers the private individuals (hereinafter referred to as the "COUPLE") planning to celebrate their wedding (hereinafter, the "WEDDING") a platform (hereinafter, the "WEBSITE") on which to enable access to any person (hereinafter, the "GUEST") that the COUPLE so chooses, through any means they desire including 3rd party wedding registries, enabling the GUEST (hereinafter, the "CONTRIBUTOR") to pay (hereinafter, the "CONTRIBUTION") for any photo album products (hereinafter, the "WEDDING ALBUM") that said COUPLE include by signing this contract to their wedding registry.
2. By signing the WEDDING ALBUM EARLY-BIRD REGISTRY contract, Blomme Studio commits to offering a 20% discount on the COUPLE's WEDDING ALBUM order.
2.2 CREATION OF THE WEDDING REGISTRY
1. The GUESTS will be able to make CONTRIBUTION payments by credit card payment methods following the procedure established on the WEBSITE. BLOMME STUDIO guarantees the payment security and will notify the CONTRIBUTOR of a successful payment via email.
2. If the COUPLE wishes to use a 3rd party image (e.g. photo of them taken by another photographer, etc.) on the WEBSITE, they confirm their rights to using such image and take full responsibility of any action held against its use.
1. BLOMME STUDIO assigns an Account to the COUPLE in which CONTRIBUTIONS made by the GUESTS will be entered.
2. The COUPLE will be notified by email each time a GUEST makes a CONTRIBUTION. BLOMME STUDIO will reveal the names of each CONTRIBUTOR and the total contribution tally. However, disclosure of the CONTRIBUTION for each CONTRIBUTOR must be personally requested by the COUPLE. The COUPLE must inform BLOMME STUDIO when CONTRIBUTIONS have reached their desired WEDDING ALBUM goal, and if they wish BLOMME STUDIO to disable the possibility of further CONTRIBUTIONS.
3. CONTRIBUTIONS exceeding the WEDDING ALBUM goal may be used by the COUPLE to complete, upgrade, or enhance (e.g. add additional spreads, order Replica albums, etc.) their WEDDING ALBUM order. All monies exceeding this WEDDING ALBUM order will be returned to the COUPLE by e-transfer at no extra charge after WEDDING ALBUM orders have been sent to print.
4. The COUPLE is responsible for sharing the WEBSITE with its GUESTS and also for verifying the identity of the CONTRIBUTORS, ensuring that the CONTRIBUTIONS have been made in accordance with the Service offered by BLOMME STUDIO. The COUPLE may reject CONTRIBUTIONS by notifying BLOMME STUDIO in writing, in which case the amount will be reimbursed to the CONTRIBUTOR and the COUPLE shall be charged all costs incurred by BLOMME STUDIO for that reason.
5. CONTRIBUTIONS made by the GUESTS shall be made available to the COUPLE to pay towards their WEDDING ALBUM order only after payment has actually been received by BLOMME STUDIO. A CONTRIBUTION that is pending collection will be classified as "pending" and shall not be subject to the corresponding transfer.
6. In the event that a CONTRIBUTION is fraudulent (that is, transactions with canceled credit cards, etc.) or is not finalized (that is, a payment never reaches BLOMME STUDIO), BLOMME STUDIO will notify the COUPLE. The CONTRIBUTION will be canceled, and the COUPLE's Account will not be credited. The COUPLE shall not hold BLOMME STUDIO, or its partners liable in such cases. In case of suspected fraudulent use, BLOMME STUDIO reserves the right to cancel or block a CONTRIBUTION, returning the CONTRIBUTION to the GUEST. Returning CONTRIBUTIONS can take a minimum of 10 business days to be processed.
7. By default, credit card payment charges are not deducted from the CONTRIBUTIONS made by GUESTS; rather these charges are covered by BLOMME STUDIO as long as tallied CONTRIBUTIONS go to a WEDDING ALBUM order. Failure to purchase any WEDDING ALBUM will result in these charges amongst others to be passed on to the COUPLE.
8. If contributions are less than the value of the COUPLE's desired WEDDING ALBUM order at the time final payment is due, the COUPLE will be responsible for the balance of monies owing.
9. Alternatively, the COUPLE may cancel ordering a WEDDING ALBUM, only before work upon WEDDING ALBUM has commenced, and ask that the CONTRIBUTIONS be funded directly to their account by e-transfer. Such a request will be subject to a 7% retaining fee to cover Blomme Studio's commitment to the WEDDING ALBUM EARLY-BIRD REGISTRY contract.
ARTICLE 3 - CLIENTS' STATEMENTS AND LIABILITY
3.1 ALL USERS WITHOUT EXCEPTION
1. USERS agree to use the Service in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the law, morality, generally accepted good customs and public order.
2. USERS waive the right to take any actions against BLOMME STUDIO or ask for responsibilities due to the data published on the WEBSITE.
3.2 The COUPLE
1. The COUPLE wave the right to take any actions against BLOMME STUDIO to defend their image, intellectual property and private life due to the data published on the WEBSITE.
2. The COUPLE understands that they are responsible for how they share the WEBSITE, and cannot hold BLOMME STUDIO liable for not protecting the WEBSITE with a password.
3. The COUPLE agrees to a return of any CONTRIBUTION resulting from illicit or fraudulent use of a credit card. BLOMME STUDIO will return this CONTRIBUTION to the victims of fraud using funds available in the COUPLE's Contribution Account. If these funds are insufficient, BLOMME STUDIO may ask the COUPLE to return, through money transfer, the total value of affected CONTRIBUTIONS.
1. CONTRIBUTORS are responsible for reading these Terms and Conditions (linked next to CONTRIBUTION button), before making a CONTRIBUTION. CONTRIBUTORS agree to:
a. Guarantee the truthfulness of the information regarding their identity, email address and postal address entered when making a CONTRIBUTION and accept that this information be sent to the COUPLE.
b. Declare that they are responsible for making the CONTRIBUTION.
c. The CONTRIBUTOR may request a refund for a mistaken transaction up to 10 days after the CONTRIBUTION and no later than the COUPLE's WEDDING day; refunding CONTRIBUTIONS can take a minimum of 10 business days to be processed.
If for some reason one part of this contract becomes invalid or unenforceable, the remaining parts of it remain in place.